Originally shared by Like Mother Like Daughter. This recipe is the perfect Fall treat and the perfect way to fulfill that sweet tooth craving.
Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
For The Rolls:
- ¾ Cups Warmed Milk
- 1 Tbs yeast
- 2/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Cup Softened Butter
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Cups Flour
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
For The Filling:
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- ¼ tsp Ground Allspice
For The Frosting:
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ Tbs Milk
- Dissolve your yeast in your warmed milk in a large bowl for about three minutes.
- Add in your pumpkin, butter, brown sugar, salt, egg, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon into your milk. Mix everything together.
- When the dough starts to pull from the edges, knead for five minutes until a large ball is formed.
- Remove your dough ball from the bowl and spray the bowl with nonstick spray. Put your dough back into the bowl and cover your bowl with a towel. Leave it to rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes until it doubles in size.
- Lightly flour your counter top and roll your dough into a rectangle, about ¼ inch thick and bout 16” x 22”.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat your dough with your melted butter, covering completely.
- Combine your brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the surface of your dough covering completely.
- Roll your dough from the top edge to the bottom edge.
- Carefully cut your roll into 1 inch slices and place them in a lightly greased baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 14-15 minutes.
- White they are backing, combine your ingredients for the frosting. Add a little more powdered sugar or a little more milk if you need to change the consistency of your frosting.
- Remove the rolls from the oven when their cone and allow them to cool for a few minutes before applying the frosting generously.
If you try out making this recipe for yourself, be sure to comment down below and tell me if you liked it.