Quick, go-to meals are my favorites. There’s nothing like throwing ingredients together in the crock pot during lunch and coming home to a fresh cooked meal after work. Today I am going to share one of my new favorite crock pot meals with you.
- 1 lb Cooked Turkey Sausage
- 1 Sliced Zucchini
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- Small Tub Ricotta Cheese
- Small Tub Cottage Cheese
- Small Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
- Start by lining your crock pot with aluminum foil. The foil will make clean up a breeze.
- Spread a small layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of your Crock Pot. The amount of this will depend of the size of your Crock Pot.
- Next, add a layer of sliced zucchinis.
- Add a layer of ricotta cheese.
- Add a layer of cottage cheese.
- Add a layer of turkey sausage.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until all your ingredients are gone.
- Finish off with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on high for three to four hours. Enjoy!